Welcome to Fractional.co.nz. Your privacy is a priority for us, and this policy describes how we use,share, and protect your personally identifiable information (PII). This policy applies to all users of our Directory.
II. Information We Collect
Under the Privacy Act 2020 of New Zealand, we collect the following types of information:
- • Full Name
- • Country/City
- • Business Name
III. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- • To provide our services
- • To improve and customize our services
- • To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- • To enforce our Terms and Conditions
IV. How We Share Your Information
Your information may be shared with:
- • Other users of the Fractional.co.nz Directory for the purpose of facilitating interactions
- • Service providers who assist us in our operations
- • Authorities when required by law Under the Privacy Act, we will only share your information for a purpose directly related to the reason why we have the information in the first place. We will never sell your PII to third parties.
V. How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting your information and implement various security measures. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Under the Privacy Act, we are obligated to take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.