Fractional.co.nz Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Fractional.co.nz. We are an open directory and education resource for Kiwi Business Leaders and individuals who operate in Fractional Leadership roles within New Zealand. These Terms and Conditions, governed by the laws of New Zealand, oversee your use of our service. By signing up, you agree to abide by these terms.
II. User Obligations
As a user of the Fractional.co.nz Directory, you agree to:
- • Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your business
- • Not use the service for illegal or unauthorized purposes
- • Comply with all local, regional, and national laws of New Zealand
You are solely responsible for the information you provide and the interactions with other users. Fractional.co.nz does not monitor or control the content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such content.
All content in the “basic” listed profiles in our Directory are sourced from publicly available information. Users reserve the right to remove themselves from our Directory at any time, with a copy of their record including publicly listed name, business operating location and Linkedin profile URL saved within our records for audit purposes.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the service, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the Terms and Conditions.
V. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Fractional.co.nz reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It's your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes.
VI. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
VII. Protection of Intellectual Property
The use of fractional.co.nz as an education platform or registering a custom profile with us does not give you the right to use or reproduce any of our unique intellectual property without our consent, including and not limited to: matching algorithms, open AI prompts, design system and structure or proprietary education materials. We reserve the right to challenge breaches of intellectual property both domestic and abroad if these terms are not adhered to.
VIII. Custom Directory Profile - Finder's Fee
When a user creates a custom profile, they agree to the following terms:
- 1. Finder's Fee: Users agree to provide Fractional.co.nz with a 15% finder's fee ("Finder's Fee") of the full value of their contract engaged through our directory, up to 1 year maximum. If the Fractional Leader is hired on a month-to-month or ad-hoc basis, the 15% fee will apply to 3 months of their estimated billing total. The total fee calculation excludes GST, which will be added to the invoice.
- 2. Payment of Finder's Fee: Fractional.co.nz will confirm the start date of the Fractional Leader's work contract, and invoice the Finders Fee based on this date. This invoice will be payable within seven (7) days. If unpaid after fourteen (14) days past the due date, a 10% additional penalty fee will be assessed.
- 3. Overdue Payments: If fractional.co.nz are required to chase the overdue debt and interest, the Client will be liable to pay any costs of recovery of overdue amounts including legal costs on a solicitor/client basis. There is no right of set off. If the invoice is not challenged within seven days of issue, the Client agrees that the invoice is undisputed and owing.
- 4. Contract Continuity: The Finder's Fee will only be applied to the duration of the first guaranteed contract (or 3 month total fees), and not to any successive contracts with the client which were not originally sourced from Fractional.co.nz.
For example, if a Fractional Leader is hired for $1200 per day, 2 days per week for 3 months, the total contract value would be $28,800. The Finder's Fee owed to fractional.co.nz would therefore be 15% of $28,800, which equals $4,320 + GST.